Download iMessage for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10: Apple is known for some of the best software with friendly UI and high reliability. While using iPhone I came across iMessage, a messaging service which comes pre-installed in iPhones. All I can say it is a great messaging service with some amazing features that are absent in normal messaging service from the carrier. iMessage is exclusive to Apple iPhones but with this tweak, you download and install the iMessage app for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
I guess you all are eager to use iMessage on your Windows PC. Just go through some of the points that make iMessage one of the best messaging service. Initially launched in 2011 iMessage allows users to send texts, documents, photos, videos etc. over Wi-Fi, mobile phone internet access to other iOS or OS X users as messages or MMS. Now with some great software, one can download and use iMessage for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
How to download and install iMessage for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
Requirements: To run iMessage on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 all you need is a Jailbroken iPhone, iPad or an iPod, a Windows PC and an internet connection on the device as well as on PC.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- In the search bar, search for Remote Messages app.
- You can see Remote Messages along with its availability for different iOS versions.
- Please note that Remote Messages is a paid app and very reliable one so it is always good to get a paid version for you. But if you are short of a credit card, PayPal account or just want to test then follow the below steps to download iMessage for PC windows 7/8/8.1/10 free.
- Go to Sources >> Edit >> Add and type repo.hackyouriphone.or in URL. Select add sources >> Select add anyway.
- Now again search Remote Messages in Cydia
- Select the black version with the iOS version that you are using on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Open the app and click on install. Remote Messages showing in black are free and blue ones are paid.
- You have successfully installed Remote Messages on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Open settings and scroll down to Remote Messages
- Turn on enable button and setup your username and password.\Now open any browser on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC preferably Google Chrome
- In URL bar type IP Address along with the port. Eg. if you IP is 192.168.1.65 and port is 333 then type 192.168.1.65:333 in the URL bar and press enter.
- Enter username and password that you have setup in Remote Messages app.
- Press enter and you can see iMessage running in your PC for Windows 7/8/8.1/10
The best part about downloading iMessage for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 is that you no longer need to open iMessage on your iPhone to check messages. Also because you can access all your PC files via iMessage for Windows you can send big music files (mixes) movies whatever you like. Just open Settings and setup as per your comfort
I hope you will love to use iMessage On Windows PC iOS 9 – 9.3.3 iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. If you still face any difficulty to download and install iMessage for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10 please tell us in the comments box below. If you find this article helpful then like us on Facebook for more interesting posts.